In 2006, REA Envirohealth International launched its programme of workplace health, safety and environmental training in Barbados. In response to our clients’ needs, REA Envirohealth International is pleased to offer a more diversified programme of scheduled training to promote health and safety in the workplace and protection of the environment.
REA Envirohealth International is registered by the Barbados Accreditation Council as an approved tertiary training institution. As a result of this registration we are considered by the Technical and Vocational Educational and Training (TVET) Council as a recognized training provider. Occupational Safety and Health is among the present priority areas identified by TVET so this allows employers utilising our courses to access the Employment and Training Fund (ETF) which will cover up to 75% of the cost of training.
Environmental, Health and Safety Courses
- Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) & Fit Testing
- Health & Safety Committee Certification Training Part I
- Health & Safety Committee Certification Training Part II – Office/Industrial
- Machine and Process Safeguarding (including LOTO)
- Chemical Safety & Hazardous Material Handling
- Accident & Incident Investigation and Reporting
- Indoor Air Quality and Mould Identification Training
- Asbestos Hazard Awareness
- Manual Handling & Lifting Techniques
- Confined Space Entry Awareness
- Ergonomic Awareness (Office & Industrial)
- Risk Assessment & Controls
- Working at Height & Fall Protection
- Understanding the Safety and Health at Work (SHaW) Act 2005
Need training in an EHS subject not listed here? Let us know, and we’ll create and deliver a programme for you. We will also tailor our training to address your specific needs, requirements, and internal policies and procedures. REA Envirohealth International provides in-house training in most of the EHS subject areas typically required by organizations. Contact us for information.